As much as we love what we do, there's always got to be some small print. We will keep it brief so any questions please let us know.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from the Website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send an email to you confirming that we have accepted the order (the “Order Confirmation Email”). Such acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Order Confirmation Email to you. You are seeking to enter into a contract with The Odd Company UK Ltd when you place an order.
- The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to change or amend any discrepancies before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check for any errors before submitting the order as any errors may not be able to be amended after an order is submitted.
- The Odd Company UK Ltd is unable to provide any warranties in relation to the goods provided over and above its statutory obligation to provide goods of satisfactory quality in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended by the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994.
- We will endeavour to process and deliver all orders within a timely fashion, however during peak seasons order turnaround may be slightly delayed. You will be kept informed of your order status via email.
- All parcels are sent with Royal Mail. If in the unlikely instance your parcel goes missing please check with your local sorting office to make sure they aren't holding onto your parcel.
- If you have received your Order Confirmation Email but your products have not arrived within a timely manner, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Note that during exceptionally busy periods (e.g. Christmas) or when the weather is particularly inclement please allow additional days before raising a query.
- A trial pack may be cancelled up to 30 days after its dispatch. In the unusual event of a shipment not being received within the 3-5 days after your dispatch notification is received, this can be extended. Upon receipt of the Trial Pack, if you do not cancel your subscription within the trial period of 30 days, the next box will be charged 30 days after the initial Trial Pack was purchased and all subsequent orders will be on your chosen frequency. Frequency of deliveries can be managed in your customer portal at any time.
- Your first charge will be made 48 hours after you've placed your order, this is to enable us to ensure we only have one subscription per household. Once your card has been charged you will receive your first box and your 30 day trial begins. If you're unhappy for any reason just let us know and we'll cancel your subscription with a refund in full. and you will not be required to return your socks.
- To cancel an order, you must clearly inform us by emailing us at email@example.com with your full name and email address that you used to sign up with.
- Your subscription cannot be cancelled before your initial order has been despatched. If a cancellation request is received before this point then your order will be cancelled and any monies refunded as appropriate.
- Your Trial Pack does not need to be returned to us if your subscription is cancelled, however, for any subsequent charges after the Trial Pack that you wish to be cancelled and refunded, you must return the product(s) to us within 14 days after the day of notifying us of the cancellation (excluding Trial Pack), in the same condition in which you receive them (which does not interfere with your right to take any reasonable steps to examine the product(s) and make sure they conform to your order). You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s) while in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration (due, for example, to your having used the product(s)), up to the price of the product(s), from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
- To return the product(s), you should package the parcel securely (making sure you include a note that includes your name and address inside the parcel) and then return it to us, either by courier or by recorded delivery mail or other form of certified mail to the following address: The Odd Co, 36 Baxter Gate, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1TQ. Details of the consumer rights described above, and an explanation of how to exercise them, are provided in the Order Confirmation.
- Following a successful 30 day trial period you will automatically be entered into The Odd Co subscription and will be charged at the frequency you requested upon building your box (30, 60, 90 days). This will continue until you wish to cancel and follow the above cancellation process.
- We will aim to send your monthly box out to you within 5 days of receiving your monthly charge. This could be extended during buys periods, however will be no longer than 14 days.
- You can update your frequency and number of pairs you wish to receive in your account area.
- We hope that you will love your socks as much as we do, however if you choose to return them this must be done within a 30 day period from the date your dispatch notification was sent. All items must be returned in an unworn condition.
- Please note: your right to exchange or return products is separate from your statutory right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations
- We reserve the right to refuse the return or exchange on any items not returned in accordance with our returns procedure.
- Only the value of the good will be returned, delivery costs will not be returned unless the product is found to be faulty.
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any queries.